**Please note** the following correction to the Call: The correct phone number for the conference hotel is 812-526-8600. We apologize for this error.
Planned sessions include:
- Be more effective – in your club, in your profession and boost your career
- Insights on inclusion, diversity and conflict that really pay off
- Global perspectives: Zonta’s service and advocacy – results and plans
- Voices of our millennials: panel discussion with Z and Golden Z members
- Make a difference 2014-2016
- Build a better club: insights from member feedback, ideas from other clubs, action planning-your club
Keynote speaker: Dr. Bessie House-Soremekun, Director of Africana Studies and Professor of Political Science and Africana Studies at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. Her fields of concentration are African Politics, Globalization, and Entrepreneurship.
All members are encouraged to attend. Special discount for members attending for the first time.
- Member registration: $135. Includes dinners Friday and Saturday, lunch on Saturday and snacks
(Breakfast is included in the guest room rate and is not provided as part of the conference fee)
- First Timer Registration Fee: $75, a $60 discount.
- Late Registration: $160 (after September 30, 2014)
- Register Online
Friday October 10, 2014: Preconference tours (optional, additional fee); reception & dinner meeting
Saturday October 11, 2014: Participative workshops, business meeting, keynote, speaker, dinner meeting
Sunday October 12, 2104: Memorial service, Area planning meetings, business meeting & wrap up (end about noon)
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Columbus/Edinburgh, 12210 N Executive Drive, Edinburgh 46124 812-526-9337 Conference special guest room rate: $92 – includes breakfast
Columbus, Indiana: Unexpected, Unforgettable Architecture and Public Art
- Ranked 6th in the US for architectural innovation and design: American Institute of Architects
- A “veritable museum of modern architecture.” Smithsonian Magazine. Suggested is a tour of the Miller House and Garden, to experience designs of Eero Sarrinen, Dan Kiley, and Alexander Girard.http://www.columbus.in.us/listings/index.cfm?catId=336