Thank you to all who attended Fall Conference. By “Adding Your Voice”, you helped to make it a successful event. Please carry your enthusiasm and knowledge home to your Clubs. Remember the “Call to Action”; every Zonta member needs to be actively engaged for us to have healthy, vital clubs.
To those who did not attend, my challenge was to encourage active engagement by every member. I defined “actively engaged” as being a passionate supporter of our mission and willing to give of your time, talent, and energy to support Zonta.
I offered the following checklist of important considerations in achieving and maintaining an actively engaged member:
- “Right Fit” – vetting process for prospective members
- Orientation/Training/Refresher Courses – Knowledge equals Comfort
- Evaluation – How does the member want to contribute
- Challenge Members – Get out of a rut and refresh
- Be Flexible – Offer options for involvement
- Show Your Impact – “Meet” the women you serve.
- Show Appreciation – Say “Thank you”
- BE RESPECTFUL!
I look forward to seeing you at Spring Workshop and invite you to the 2017 Fall Conference October 13-15th in Madison Wisconsin. Note: It’s Badger Homecoming Weekend so book early!