Zonta clubs planning campaign activities:
Equal rights and a life free of violence is NOT a women’s issue. It is a societal issue that has to be solved by women and men working together to achieve common goals. Most District 6 Zonta Clubs are planning to participate in the Zonta Says No to Violence Against Women campaign during the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence November 25th to December 10th, 2014.
Resources for Zonta Clubs:
New and updated Zonta Says NO to Violence Against Women campaign materials are available on the Zonta Says NO website. http://zontasaysno.com/advocacy-tools/
The five District 6 Area (draft) plans Continue reading
These resources can be found on this website under District 6 Resources.
- District 6 goals for the 2014-2016 biennium (Resources from the Governor)
- Club Vitality/Membership Survey (Resources: membership)
- 5 Steps to Increasing Your Zonta Fundraising: PowerPoint and worksheet from District 6 Fall Conference by Eleanor Sweet. This also includes an offer of a free 20 minute consult, which ends December 2014. (Resources from the Governor)
- District 6 Clubs’ Service Projects & Fundraisers, as reported at District 6 2014 Conference (Conferences and Workshops)
- District 6 2014 Conference Summary (Conferences and Workshops)